For the last few days I’ve been working on a new project which I developed for very specific needs and reasons:
- I need to store safely (encrypted) my passwords, sensitive files, notes, etc.
- I need to access them from anywhere, with every possible device ( desktop, mobile, terminal ).
- I need those objects to be syncronized accros all my devices.
- I don’t want to use “the cloud”.
- I don’t want to pay for a server.
- I don’t want to enable port forwarding and host it myself with DynDNS or alikes.
So I wrote ARC.